What is an AI-based Chatbot?
With the use of Artificial Intelligence, a Chatbot is a software application designed to engage in basic conversation and customer support service, thus allowing for employees and other service sector personnel to focus on other issues.
- Conversational Maturity- Due to recent technological progress, engaging with a chatbot is more natural than ever before. With the unique ability to understand the context of a conversation, chatbots can mimic an almost life-like conversation.
- Accurate responses using Keywords, and clarification of Intent
- The bot will be able to connect the customer with members of staff to solve complex issues and can solve minor issues on its own.
- Increased product Interaction, especially regarding new company products and policies.
- 24/7 customer support
- Chatbots have a unique ability to keep constant tabs on customer satisfaction, by regularly asking for customer ratings. In the case of a low rating, the Chatbot can propose alternate solutions, or bring the customer in contact with a live agent.
- By utilizing conversation archives, Chatbots may improve their automated response.
- Running analytics and providing insights in real-time.
- Developed with PHP, Laravel Framework, PHPStorm, MySql.
- Linux operating system
- Available in English only
- Deliverables- Chatbot Solution Development, Chatbot integration to the website, Admin Panels, Dashboard.
How can it help to grow your business?
- Improved Customer experience and 24/7 support.
- Generate more sales
- AI chatbots have more information than a customer service representative and can provide it very quickly, thus increasing customer satisfaction
- They help to cut down operational costs
- Broadened reach; chatbots improve social media marketing prospects significantly
- Unlike humans, Ai chatbots constantly analyze and optimize their database.
- Push notifications help market the right product to the right market.
What businesses are chatbots most beneficial for?
- E-commerce and Retail ventures
- Hospitals and clinics
- Software and IT companies
- Government services
- Institutions and Universities