Career Level Manager
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Qualifications & Experience
MBA (Marketing)/ MS (Computer Science)
with minimum experience 4 to 7 years.
The Candidate must have certifications and trainings from well reputed Principals like HP/Canon/Ricoh/Xerox or any other related to DMS and MPS.
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability.
- Responsible to generate DMS/MPS business sales both in corporate and public sector
- Carries out market research for bringing in new customers for DMS business
- Ability to be a strong professional with the sound knowledge of the new technologies and advance applications
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Induction of new Solutions and products with training to Staff members
- Implementation of Sales Plan and Sales of Solutions(DMS/MPS) at reasonable margin to help company & people growth
- Designing, Configuration, & implementation of Office Printing Solutions applications and Document Management Systems
- Propose solution scenarios with identified components
- Preparation of Solution descriptions, SLAs, Technical Proposals
- Secure the functionality and technical quality of deliveries in projects
- Working on Data Archiving & Capturing Solutions.
- Train Sales Managers, Asst. Managers, & Sales Executives about Solutions selling strategies
- Forecasts plan and meet the DMS business Sales Target